MEGA Recruits MEGA Leader Agents
The innovative and internationally-focused environmental organization Moldovan Environmental Governance Academy (MEGA) that has been present on the Moldovan market for already 2 years recruits the new Executive Board of the organization, as well as Coordinators for its unique projects in 2016 – 2017… or, in other words, the MEGA Leader Agents.
This is a unique opportunity for you to take the lead of the fastest growing and most innovative environmental non-governmental organization in Moldova and its high-impact projects. At the same time you will develop yourself as a highly capable leader, experience active teamwork, practice using modern concepts and technologies, and create positive social and environmental impact – all that done in a playful, fun, and entertaining way.
Specific benefits of the presented opportunity are the following:
- + Everyday experience of leading a unique organization and its projects;
- + Working in an active, diverse, and multicultural team;
- + Gaining skills in project management and team management on a national scale;
- + Opportunity to implement the modern concepts of gamification, game development, eco-innovation management, eco-friendly 3D printing, and much more;
- + Travelling to various countries in order to represent MEGA and win international social / environmental initiative competitions;
- + Networking with amazing partners, mentors, and stakeholders in Moldova and worldwide.
- + Agent M, or MEGA CEO / President;
- + Agent Q, or Quests & Missions Coordinator;
- + Agent C, or Communications Coordinator;
- + Agent F, or Finance & Grants Coordinator;
- + MEGA Impact Championship Coordinator;
- + Hai, Moldova! Reloaded Coordinator;
- + BioApa Coordinator.
Specific requirements for candidates:
- + Interest and passion for the environment and its protection;
- + Volunteering experience in a non-profit organization of minimum 6 months;
- + Teamwork experience of minimum 3 months (experience of leading a team is an advantage);
- + Medium English language proficiency;
- + Possibility to work both in the MEGA office in Chisinau and on-line;
- + Minimum 15 hours per week dedicated to MEGA activities.
The application procedure consists of several levels. In order to accomplish the first level, you are requested to do the following:
- Learn about MEGA at the website www.megageneration.com and read the latest Annual Report of the organization that is available at http://issuu.com/megageneration/docs/mega_annual_report_2015;
- Analyze the positions offered at MEGA and choose the one that suits you the best at http://issuu.com/megageneration/docs/mega_-_mega_recruits_mega_leader_ag;
- Send your CV (max. 2 pages) and a sentence of why you are the most suitable candidate for the chosen position to the e-mail address email@example.com. In the e-mail subject field please indicate your first and last name and the position that you are applying for (for example, „Alina Lupu, MEGA CEO”).
Deadline: 23.01.2016, 23:59.
LET’S MAKE IT MEGA TOGETHER!